Mar 15, 2010

Claire Jayne & Noble Lee....our grandkids!

Claire...modeling her one-of-a-kind dress that Sam made from a kit Allison put together from her collection of vintage fabric and notions....love it! Claire has been calling us a lot on the phone without her parents' knowledge. We love listening to her messages...my favorite is when she raises her voice an octave to say, "Byyyyyyye, PawPaw!" She calls me JOJOJOJOJO....so funny!

Here she is again, showing off her new swimsuit! My guess is that she'll get up tomorrow morning and want to wear it with Noble's onesie, her red rubber boots, and a bunny hat! That's Claire....!!!! I remember well the day Sammy was two and came out with her tights OVER her pants and proudly exclaimed, "Me dwess mysewf!"








Noble....ohhh....shhhhh! Sleeping. He's not so little anymore...he and Claire are almost the same size! I love his little bald head....can't wait to rub it!

And when he's awake, Sam and Mike say he just smiles and laughs! I always thought that Sam and Mike thought he looked like Frank because of his "bald" head (Frank shaves his)...but close your eyes, and picture Frank laughing....are you seeing what I'm seeing? Twins! Time will tell, but I think he's a Mike/Frank combo, which makes sense, because Sam was always a little Frankie-face.

No comments: