Meet Noble Lee Blakesley....Buddy Boy, Bug-a-boo, Nobes, Nobie.
Noble will be two years old on November 3....already pottied trained and speaking in sentences. He loves airplanes and pestering Claire. If you ask him to do something he doesn't want to do, he says, "It hurts my back." But he is just the sweetest little boy! He told Sam he wanted to go on an airplane to visit Papa Frankie and Gramma JoJo....and Sam told him "not today". He said, "after my nap". She said, OK, but not today. He then told Sammy she was naughty! He always says please and thank you.
And here is our Claire Jayne Blakesley.....Chingalinga, Squibble-dee-dumpshkin, Early Girl, Lemon Meringue Pie...Claire just turned 3 on August 2. She is a motor mouth....never stops talking! Shopaholic and Thrift Store Extraordinaire in training. When I was visiting, Sam and I put the kids to bed so we could watch a movie out in the livingroom...pretty soon we heard Claire whimpering like a little puppy in the hall. Sam said, "It's OK, Claire, you can go get in Mommy and Daddy's bed." It was silent, and then she said...."but I might take a wrong turn! Meaning she wanted to watch the movie with us.... We let her, of course!! Well, Grandma said yes....:) I kept calling her Lemon Meringue Pie because she had a lemon yellow silky nightgown on. The next morning (my last day there), she came in and snuggled with me, and then said she was going to go get something for me to snuggle with when I got home. She took off...then stopped short, turned around and said, "I'll try to make it yellow."
Introducing Liam Tuimatangi Qaqa.....Tui, L.T., Island Boy, Smiley boy. He just turned 3 months, and is such a happy baby. He is trying to talk, and loves to be outside and looking at the leaves on the trees. I love to cuddle with him! We are watching to see if he gets his dad's curly hair and dark eyes! I was priveleged to see his birth. The first think the nurses noticed about him was how large his hands and feet are! He loves to eat and sleep....just like me! I think we are going to have another rugby player!

2 comments:
I love your grandbabies! Where do you get them? I want some too! I loved hearing all about them! Enjoy!
I love your grandbabies! Where do you get them? I want some too!!! Loved your comments! Enjoy!
Post a Comment